Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Girl



On this day, four years ago, I met Pk. It was a somewhat scary delivery for both of us but the second I met her, I knew that it was worth it. It's so strange to me to think that Dh and I had debated whether we ever wanted to have children. It probably sounds cliche but until Pk arrived, I had no idea what life was meant to be. She has brought us so much joy.
Here she is at one. That was a fun party but I had no idea what I was doing!

Her second birthday was a Veggietales party. We kept it small but had so much fun.
Her third birthday was more ambitious - she started with a party at the home daycare she attends and then had a party at a local farm. So much fun!

Today was the party at daycare and on Saturday, we are having a fairy princess tea party. I can't wait. Throwing parties is so much fun, especially when they are to celebrate someone that I adore.
Thank you, beautiful girl, for bringing us so much joy. We can't wait to spend the next year with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment