Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thanks as always to Ginny at "Small Things" - I love having the goal of the weekly check-in to keep me on track!
I haven't had much of a chance to knit or to take photos - both my cameras seem to be under the weather and the knitting has been almost non-existent. I have found a way to solve both problems - I am now knitting while I watch Pk's show with her in the evening ("Wordworld" - ugh) and I bought a cheap camera to tide me over (hence the very poor quality photo). I'm on an M.C. Beaton kick, catching up on the books in her Hamish Macbeth and Agatha Raisin Series that I had missed (both are kind of fun but nowhere near as good as they were when they started out). I'm still knitting the leaf dishcloths, which make a nice project when there isn't much time - I can finish one in a couple of hours. I've ordered some yarn to start my Christmas knitting and I can't wait for it to arrive.

As always, I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else is reading/stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment