Here's my week:
1. What I am reading - just finished "The Double Comfort Safari Club" by Alexander McCall Smith ( I LOVE his books) and just started Beverly Lewis "The Reckoning" (her books have become a real guilty pleasure)
2. A new recipe - pumpkin bread - a must at this time of year and the recipe was really good (from Jonni McCoy's cookbook that I reviewed here a while ago)
3. What's new - Pk started highland dance class tonight and I think it was a success!
4. What we've been up to - just got back from a visit to Dh's parents
5. A job that needs doing - writing a letter to the nursery parents at church, since it seems like I have kind of become coordinator
6. Something I'm watching - not big on t.v. but I have gotten hooked into Oprah's last season (something to watch while I am on the ski machine in the morning) - don't think it will last long, I can only take so much of Oprah
7. Something on my mind - getting a bit of weight off before we have family pics done in October
8. How the kids are doing - both have a raging cold, Pk is in the throws of the "tempestuous threes" (going back and forth between being wonderfully sweet and a holy terror), Baby Bean is grouchy because of the cold but very smiley and cuddly generally
9. Current crafting project - working very slowly on a bamboo yarn sweater for Pk that looks like it might end up being quite pretty
10. Goal for the week - get the maternity clothing I borrowed from J packed up and returned
Have a wonderful week!