We had my parents-in-law down for the weekend and it was a good time for gratitude. For a long time, there was a great deal of tension in the family but lately, things have gotten better. Dh and I finally stood up for ourselves which, at first, brought stress but has since really helped. We are the type to stew over something and let it interfere instead of having the courage to be honest, even when it isn't easy - this has been a steep learning curve for us but in the long run, it's really paid off, for all of us.
30. family meals at our dining room table
31. the glee of children seeing their grandparents
32. princesses and dress up, especially when Grandpa gets to be Queen Esther
33. fall Saturdays
34. meals for company when everything turns out just right
35. the love between my children
36. belonging to a church that is committed to supporting families