Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Multitude Monday 81 - 91

holy experience

I asked Pk to help me this week. Here are some things that she came up with:
81. princesses and crowns and feeling special
82. grandmas and grandpas
83. my friends, K and M (her "big girl" cousins)
84. Uncle S and Aunt M (good friends who are like family)
85. blanket two (the blanket that has been Pk's "lovie" since she was tiny)
86. all my blankets
87. kisses and hugs
88. ice cream
89. red macaroni
90. dancing class
91. my baby brother, I, who is my friend

These might seem a bit simplistic (I hope that asking a three year old doesn't seem like I am not taking this seriously) but truly, there is a lot of wisdom here - I noticed that a lot of her greatest pleasures are the people around us and I would have to agree with her, it's the people who make each day special. Throw in a comfy blanket and some ice cream and that makes for a pretty special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment