Monday, February 8, 2010

Relief!

Well, I am back from the doctor and all is well. It would seem that there is nothing wrong with me and I can stop writing my obituary. After something like that which had me so terrified, I am almost embarrassed to admit how scared I was - I have been home for a few hours and have found several things to do before I showed up here to bashfully admit that I blew things out of proportion again.
Thank you for the encouragement and also, thank you for the prayers. Knowing I am not alone means so much. Driving in to the hospital, I was thinking about you behind me and that God would never force me to face something for which I didn't have the strength to endure. It made a huge difference.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! So glad to hear this!!!!

    Sorry I never got it posted over on the Bible Study blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So here it is: Told you so. You are totally crazy, but I love you dearly, silly woman.

    ReplyDelete