Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thursday, December 22nd

Thursday was "mommy night" - daddy was out doing his school concert.  I had the bright idea of taking the kids to buy something for Dh and Pk was really into that idea.  It took a bit of convincing to get her past the idea that Daddy urgently wanted a "Rudolph book" (where do these ideas come from - she also insisted that I wanted Star Wars???)  but then, she was right into it.  We went to the England store and bought Dh a Chelsea mug and flag from the kids and I got some stocking stuffers.  Sadly, I had the bright idea of bringing the dogs in the car to give them an outing and while we were in another store, they had quite a feast on a few snackies (thankfully, I hadn't bought any chocolate).  Oh, well - that's life with Brittanys.  The photo is Pk wrapping her gift for her daddy.  She was so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment