Monday, September 20, 2010

1000 Gifts

I have written gratitude posts before but they tend to be long and right now, I don't have time for long and, as fall approaches, I tend to notice many things for which I am grateful and they don't each warrant a post. I love the online gratitude community at A Holy Experience, Ann Voskamps gorgeous blog, so it's time for me to join.


1. The fire of red leaves in the fall.
2. The crisp smell in the air
3. being home with my children
4. quilts and cosy down duvets
5. apple cider
6. browsing through catalogues
7. coming back home after being away
8. the smiles of my children
9. visits with old friends
10. a purring cat
11. seeing God through the eyes of my children
12. visits home to family
13. recipes that have emotional attachment
14. my daughter in her dance outfit
15. a cup of tea and a good read
16. my husband doing daddy duty so that I can blog





enter>holy experience

1 comment:

  1. Counting along with you ... As always a joy to splash in thankfulness all around.

    Splashin,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete