Monday, January 17, 2011

Multitude Monday 121 -

holy experience


I've been finding the winter blahs have hit me hard during the last week and looking for the snatches of beauty has been a good exercise for me.

121. cauliflower with browned butter
122. a hot cup of tea
123. cuddling with my children in bed in the morning
124. iced coffee
125. that I am able to breastfeed my baby (high on my mind right now - a good friend with a 12 week old baby was rushed to hospital this afternoon with what is probably a blown out knee and I got a frantic call from her mother at 5, wondering whether we had bottles and how to make formula - when I spoke to her mother at 7, my friend was sitting on a stretcher in the hallway of the emergency ward, hadn't been seen by anyone and the nurses had sent husband and baby back home because there is so much flu in the hospital - please say a prayer for my friend that she won't need knee surgery and that she can be home with her baby very soon)
126. flannel p.j.s
127. popcorn
128. coming home to dinner in the slow cooker
129. birds visiting the feeder outside my front window
130. buying craft supplies and planning new projects

No comments:

Post a Comment