Friday, July 31, 2009

Fearless Friday

I am having trouble with putting up Angie's meme for Fearless Friday - Angie is an online friend from Free Spirit Haven.  I love the idea - we share about what we are praying about and spread the word so that others can join in our prayers.  For those of us who are Christian, we all know the significance of this.  I don't know about you but for me, there is such power in knowing that I am not alone.

I asked Angie to include us on this week's list.  Things feel like they are healing but I can always use some help.  I thought I would share some of the other things I am praying for right now:

1.  Angie and her husband who have been struggling with the loss of her husband's job and the stress that puts on a family

2.  A very close friend from church who was in an emotionally abusive marriage who got up the courage to leave and is now having to endure the indignities of our divorce system when the custody of children is involved

3.  Another friend from church whose husband's business is teetering on the brink and they face the possibility of losing everything

4.  A friend from work whose struggle with infertility and her husband's drinking are putting a serious strain on their marriage

5.  Baby Stellan (see the post on my other blog)

God hears our prayers and while we do not always receive the answers we want, we can rest assured in the fact that we are not alone and that He is always faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining me in prayer sis and for praying for my family. ((hugs)) It linked up real well girl!! You did good.,..

    ReplyDelete