Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gratitude 69

I am so sorry that I have disappeared.  Life has been busy and I have been so incredibly tired.  It wasn't this way but Pk but this time, I am in bed at 8 o'clock most nights.  I think I am starting to improve a little bit because I am finally back to reading a few of my favourite blogs.  One I like the most is Attic24 by Lucy.  She's a self-described stay-at-home-mum in the north of England who manages to find beauty in the simple things - her crocheting, baking a simple treat to have with a cup of tea in the afternoon or just talking photos of the view walking her children to school.  Her blog captures a serenity and an appreciation of the small elements of daily life that I savour and yearn for myself.  I am an anything-but-peaceful kind of soul, myself, but it is a trait I envy in other people.  I love being able to stop in for a glimpse of Lucy's world.  It's enough to make me want to bake a tray of squares and sit down with a cup of tea.  If only I could have caffeine and could stomach the baking :-).  Oh, well, soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment