Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ten Things You Might Not Know About Me

This is fun. I got the idea from the LPM blog and we were invited to post 10 quirky things about ourselves that friends may not know. Here are mine:

1. I can't stand bones in ANYTHING. I love chicken but basically can't eat it if it has bones in it.
2. I have to be able to get my feet out from under the blanket at night.
3. I can't go out without a bit of makeup, ever. I don't wear much but I have to wear it.
4. I LOATHE making lunch. I take the same thing almost every day because I can't ever think of anything else.
5. I adore Tim Horton's Iced Capps (hence why I gave them up for Lent and am dying for Easter for non-faith related reasons).
6. I can't stand the smell of Lysol, ever, ever, ever, ever.
7. My hot food has to be hot - I can't stand eating anything lukewarm.
8. I have a weird fear of dandelions and orange lilies (don't ask me why).
9. I don't like my food touching (my family has teased me about that for years).
10. I can't stand an unmade bed.

I guess I am slightly neurotic - well, if you know me, that isn't news to you! So, what are your ten?

1 comment: