Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Official

I am a complete nutcase.  I just spent the last half hour attaching handmade gift tags to Christmas pencils for the kids at Pk's daycare.  Why, oh why, would I spend my time that way?  As if they will really notice...   There is a mom there who will almost certainly have a hand-crafted beautiful something for each child and she makes me feel guilty for not doing more.  Last year, she had a hand-shaped and personally iced rice krispie star for each child (names and all) done up in pretty bags with handmade gift tags.  I will never be able to live up to that :-).

2 comments:

  1. It's valentines that bring out my nutty crafty side. Every year, I top the last year with a new scheme. Insane, but it is the only time all year I really do that, so I figure it's contained at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you will have to pass on ideas! I feel so inadequate at holidays.

    ReplyDelete