Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Clean

I was home from work for part of the day today because I had a doctor's appointment. I decided that I HAD to do something about my bedroom. I have all this maternity clothing and, being lazy, I haven't moved my other clothing to another location so I don't have anywhere to put anything. I spent an hour getting the room cleaned up this morning. One nice thing about a room that is a disaster is that once it gets cleaned up, you really notice how tidy it is!


Before
After
Before
After
I really needed to do some work on the baby's room (we are exploding with boy's clothes up to age 2, thanks to the generosity of friends) but I ran out of steam. Oh well, I'll get to it sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I love how everything looks and feels after a good cleanup! Which reminds me... I have to do our entrance again. Blech.

    ReplyDelete