Friday, April 23, 2010

Wonderful Honour

Of late, I feel like I have been fairly heavy around here. I suspect it's probably hormones but I have been feeling pretty broody and things that would normally bother me a few minutes become what borders on obsessions. It's time to share some of the happier moments - there are lots of them and I don't want to miss a thing.

Earlier this week, I got a wonderful email from Hallee from Hallee the Homemaker who had stopped by via the UBP (wow, I MUST do that again next year, this has been so much fun and I have already met some wonderful moms). She had nominated me for an award. Here are her criteria: What a compliment and a nice surprise.
"These blogs are visually pleasing, carefully assembled, and easy to navigate. They aren’t cluttered, they don’t immediately start playing annoying music the minute the page loads, and they are soft on the eyes. They are LOVELY blogs which a wonderful reflections of the folks who keep them lovely for us readers."

I have never participated in a blog award before. What a nice way to start off on a more positive note. I am going to introduce you to a few blogs that I discovered during the UBP that you might like:



Food For My Family. (I have an addiction to food blogs with pretty pics!)





This is a pretty eclectic group of blogs but my reading interests tend to be all over the map, too. Thanks to these writers for sharing and giving me some reading pleasure and something to think about!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this award! I love the other blogs you selected. It is an honor to be in their company.

    ReplyDelete