Friday, July 8, 2011

Latest Knitting Project

I have finally finished a knitting project. Everything went on hold when I went back to work and it has been really frustrating me since I have a long list of things I would like to knit. Since the holidays started, I have been back at it and I finally finished this cardigan for Pk. I am very happy with the results. It's knitting in a bamboo blend and I was a bit concerned about how it would turn out. The yarn is a funny weight that I love in blankets (Baby Bean has two) but I wasn't so sure about in a sweater. I LOVE the colour (celery green is one of my all-time favourite colours). Here's a link to the pattern:
I have an adorable little tunic that I have just started (actually, it's the same one Pk is wearing on the header to my blog) and I am having lots of fun with it already. My knitting to-do list is huge right now, cross your fingers for me that I can find some time.

2 comments:

  1. WOW. That is totally impressive, and a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! You are so talented Sarah!! Pk looks great in celery! I love that color too.

    ReplyDelete