Monday, July 11, 2011

The Secret!

I read other knitters/crocheters blogs and I get so jealous when I hear that they have gone to the beach/park/in the yard and the kids play and they craft. That never happens for me. It's, "Mummy, I need you to..." or Baby Bean (maybe he should just be "Little Bean" now, as someone pointed out that he isn't really a baby anymore) gets really fussy. Well, my marvelous husband has given me back my knitting! He bought the kids a pool the other day and set it up on the deck. They love it and I can sit and knit and lifeguard and everyone is happy. Who knew that a $20 pool could save my sanity?

3 comments:

  1. I keep begging Cuinn to let me get a pool for Aislynn in the backyard. His response is, "She's too young. Next year."

    ARGH!

    Enjoy your pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Looks pink, what are you knitting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gin, it's a sweater for Pk. Here's a link to see the finished product:
    http://ramwools.com/lacy-tunic-sirdar-baby-bamboo.html

    I have knit for years and struggled to keep my interest through an entire sweater. I am loving knitting for the littles since I can finish something in a reasonable amount of time. I am not sure whether she will wear a short sleeved sweater much but I think this one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete