Saturday, May 2, 2009

Suggestions, Please

I have just finished the last day of work for our Breaking Free Bible study and I am feeling really lost. I loved the structure of this study and the way it was laid out really satisfied my need for Bible study. While I can just sit and read each day, I would love to follow another programme of some kind until we get our next Bible study group going. I was just wondering, does anyone have any suggestions for a Bible study or a website or something that could give me some direction? We are starting a new study at church that may fit the bill but I would like to have a few options.
Thanks for any ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Lifeway has some good ones that are short, I've not ordered any of them yet though. I have a book, Having a Mary Heart in a Marth World, that has a study in the back, I think that is what I'm going to do in the interim. I'll have to check back to see if anyone left some good suggestions though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that sounds interesting. You will have to let me know if it is any good. I have been browsing Lifeway today, as well. I like the sound of the Esther one - I love that story. My only problem is that I am on Mac and can't get the downloads of the videos to work and I wouldnt' want to do it if I couldn't get the entire thing and I can't afford the $200 U.S. for the programme on DVD.

    ReplyDelete