We had the most wonderful weekend. It was busy but it was spent together as a family, doing things with people who meant a lot to us and things related to Christmas, one of my favourite times of the year. It was so easy to think of things for which to be grateful.
92. feeling so at home in our small town and sharing special moments with our neighbours
93. the kindness people show to other people's children
94. being moved to the point of tears by little things
95. hot chocolate with marshmallows on a cold day
96. knowing that I am doing things to make memories for my children
97. the twinkle of Christmas lights on a dark night
98. the warm feelings that come with favourite Christmas carols
99. the power of people singing together
100. being warm inside as the snow falls outside
101. watching Pk learn the joys of close friends
102. sitting at church with my family
103. the joys of teaching our children about Jesus
104. the smell of fires burning and smoke coming out of chimneys
I hope that your week is filled with opportunities for gratitude.