Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gratitude 21

I love those days when you just get on a roll and get a lot done.  You know what I mean, when you get into the zone?  Yesterday, after an appointment, I went into my classroom for a couple of hours (I have been doing that every Friday since Pk is at daycare and I can get set-up done).  It was so great.  The last few times I have puttered around, getting to know my space but at the end, I don't feel like I have gotten very much done.  Yesterday, I was a machine.  I got to do a lot of the kind of planning that I most love to do.  Going back to teaching last year after a mat leave, I felt like I spent the entire year just barely keeping on top of things.  This year, I want things to be different.  It feels so good to feel like I am establishing order.

No comments:

Post a Comment