Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blogging for a Cause

I just finished looking at something and I want to share.  I have been thinking for a while that I wanted to have my blog designed... it's totally beyond me to do and I find this layout really boring.  I have wanted to hire someone to do it.  Well, Gin mentioned today that she was going to have her blog redesigned and had a link to Nikki who was going to do it. Nikki's blog, Blogging for a Cause,  is all about raising funds to do various kinds of humanitarian work and she also does blog designing.  The best part is the fact that she uses the funds she raises to support her work helping others.  You can't beat that - a beautiful new blog design AND helping people at the same time.   Check her out!

2 comments:

  1. My blog has a design that I got for free. You have TONS to chose from. One for every day..and EASY to do...I can't figure out how to do the fancy dancy stuff, so I was so happy to find this blog site. When you go to my blog, it will have the banner where I got it on the left hand side at the top...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love working with Nikki! Her designs are super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete