Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gratitude 37

I am so grateful that I work with such nice people.  School doesn't officially start until Tuesday but we had meetings all day yesterday and all day today.  I was dreading going back - I miss Pk so much and if financially I could swing it, I would be home in a heartbeat.  The meetings themselves were pretty boring (it's hard not to be insulted when you have to watch a video on "slips, trips and falls" that discusses safe footwear and how to walk at work and a video on "ladder safety" that defies description - I laughed so hard I cried).  On the other hand, it was actually kind of nice to be back with my colleagues.  
Now, I am looking forward to 5 uninterrupted days before I have to leave Pk again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a different person, so I actually love going to work, and was extremely jealous of Dennis this year, getting to go and have time to himself in a classroom and having colleagues to talk to and everything! I hope my new coworkers are nice - being a district branch, there are more of them, so there should be a couple of people to chat with, and I am looking forward to having another children's person to work with at least part time.

    ReplyDelete