Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gratitude 48

I hope this doesn't sound totally shallow.  I got my haircut yesterday.  I was desperate - it was long and getting in my eyes and I didn't even like the cut.  Sometimes, having my haircut can make me feel so much better about life in general and this was one of those times.  It feels so good to be able to see again.  I am grateful that we have the chance for new beginnings and that we can change things when life is stale.  It makes such a difference sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I love gettign my hair done. It's me time, and not only can I not be bothered or expected to do anything, but it's so pampering, and we are to rarely pampered. It feels so decadent to have someone else wash your hair! So shallow? Maybe, but I think it's more than that, I think it's being able to take time like that without feeling guilty like we would at home.

    ReplyDelete